|By PR Newswire||
|March 17, 2017 11:30 AM EDT|
PUNE, India, March 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The report "Vendor Comparison in Analytics of Things 2017: MnM DIVE Matrix", covers the comprehensive study of the key vendors offering solutions for analytics of things. The report will help stakeholders to analyse detailed information regarding their competitors on the basis of their product offering and business strategy. The report reviews major players that offer analytics of things solutions and outlines the findings and analysis on how well each analytics of things vendor performs within our criteria.
Browse 113 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Vendor Comparison in Analytics of Things 2017: MnM DIVE Matrix"
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report.
This report is instrumental in helping the stakeholders, such as analytics of things vendors, system integrators, value-added resellers, and other channel partners, in making concurrent business choices on the deployment of analytics of things solutions.
Most of the vendors are trying to provide a complete analytics of things suite or platform, which can be used for various business functions such as sales, marketing, finance, HR, operations/production, product development, supply chain, and customer services. They are competing to provide the end-users with an innovative combination of analytics features as well as are trying to cater to all types of business applications, such as asset condition monitoring, predictive maintenance and asset management, anomaly detection, early fault warning and prevention, performance management and optimization, health and safety monitoring, remote monitoring, and others. Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Natural Language Processing (NLP), and advanced condition prediction are the most crucial data analytics capabilities/features of an effective analytics of things solution offered by major vendors to predict business outcomes using the IoT data of any format from various sources.
Request Sample Pages @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsample.asp?id=96734126
The vendors included in the report are AGT International, Amazon Web Services, Cisco Systems, Dell Technologies, Ericsson, General Electric, Glassbeam, Google, Greenwave Systems, Hitachi Ltd., HP Enterprises, IBM Corporation, Information Builders, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PTC, RapidMiner, Salesforce.com, SAP SE, Software AG, Splunk, Striim, Teradata Corporation, TIBCO Software, and Vitria Technology.
MnM DIVE Methodology
The MnM DIVE methodology involves extensive research to identify the key vendors offering analytics of things solutions. A comprehensive list of analytics of things vendors was prepared, through secondary research referring to annual reports, press releases and investor presentations of companies, white papers, directories, and databases. Based on the breadth of product offering, organization size, and other selection criteria, the list was narrowed down to select the top 25 vendors.
Make an Enquiry @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_Buying.asp?id=96734126
During the production cycle of the report, in-depth interviews were conducted with various primary respondents, which include key opinion leaders, subject matter experts, directors, and C-level executives of selected analytics of things vendors to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information. This primary data was collected mainly through questionnaires, mails, and telephonic interviews.
After completion of the data gathering and verification process, the scores and weightage for the shortlisted vendors against each parameter were finalized. Based on the extensive secondary and primary research, each criterion for the selected vendors was scored on the scale ranging from 0 to 10. After the ratings were finalized, each vendor was placed in the MnM DIVE matrix based on their score in product offering and business strategy in the analytics of things market.
Browse Related Reports
Analytics of Things Market by Application (Predictive Maintenance & Asset Management, Security & Emergency Management, Remote Monitoring), Software (Sensor Data Analytics, IoT Gateway Analytics), Service, Vertical & Regions - Global Forecast to 2021
Streaming Analytics Market by Type (Solution & Services), Applications (Fraud Detection, Sales & Marketing Management, Predictive Asset Maintenance, Risk Management, Network Management, Location Intelligence, & Operations Management), Vertical, Regions - Global Forecast to 2021
Know More About our Knowledge Store @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Knowledgestore.asp
MarketsandMarkets is the largest market research firm worldwide in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to a multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model - GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors.
M&M's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "RT" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets. The new included chapters on Methodology and Benchmarking presented with high quality analytical infographics in our reports gives complete visibility of how the numbers have been arrived and defend the accuracy of the numbers.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
701 Pike Street
Suite 2175, Seattle,
WA 98101, United States
Visit MarketsandMarkets Blog @ http://www.marketsandmarketsblog.com/market-reports/telecom-it
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ http://www.linkedin.com/company/marketsandmarkets
- Major Educational Content Providers And Distributors Join Together To Fight Counterfeit Textbooks
- Mesosphere DC/OS Delivers Cloud-Agnostic Fast Data and Flawless Production Operations
- ThoughtSpot Announces Record Year with 270 Percent Growth in Customers
- IBM@SXSW: Experience How IBM is Making with Watson at the IBM Makers' Garage at SXSW - March 10-14
- Oracle Expands Oracle Cloud at Customer Portfolio to Database Workloads with Oracle Exadata Cloud Machine
- Global FinTech Marketplace: Technologies, Applications, and Services 2017 - 2022
- Embedded Analytics Market by Tool, Business Application, Deployment, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
- Latest Release of Industry Leading Oracle Database Now Available in the Cloud, with Oracle Cloud at Customer, and On-Premises
- PostgreSQL Community Leader Bruce Momjian to Deliver Webinar with IBM on Open Standards for Digital Transformation
- Cisco and IBM Speed Digital and Cloud Transformation with Expanded VersaStack Offerings
- SlamData Secures $6.7MM Series A to Support Modern Data in the Enterprise
- At 10+% CAGR, Smart Grid Security Market Potentially Worth $7.00 Billion by 2021 Led by IAM Solution
- Hydrogen Drone Now in its Second Generation: Introducing HyDrone 1800
- U.S. Census Bureau Daily Feature for February 19: Engineering Week
- At 24+% CAGR, Thin Film and Printed Battery Market Potentially Worth $1.25 Billion by 2022 Led by Thin Film Batteries
- Smart Grid Security Market Worth 6.99 Billion USD by 2021
- EnterpriseDB Sets New Standard for Digital Business with Release of the EDB Postgres Platform 2017
- AT&T Mobility, Communications Workers of America Agree to Extend Orange Contract; Negotiations Continuing
- Solar Farm Corporation "Offering for Sale" 3.7GW's of High Return Projects
- Chengdu Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone (Chengdu Hi-tech Zone) Invests USD 730 Million to Attract Global Talents
- Summit Strategies a Leading Technology Analyst Recognizes Smart Online as a Top Vendor in Software-as-Services Market
- Mdhuset Announces Real Estate Listings on Telefonkatalogen.biz Website
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- Pacific Office Automation San Mateo Outlines Rationale for Streamlining Workflow Processes
- Eliot Harris Announces Campaign to Sell Your House in Marble Falls
- Isolator Fitness Announces Reviews and Continued Availability of ISOBAG and Related Products
- Ray Harding, Former Judge, Announces Arbitration Services In Utah
- United Credit Consultants™ Is a Leader Nationally in the Business Credit Industry With Their Business Credit Solutions™ Program
- Modern construction practices prioritize safety with mandatory risk mitigation measures in buildings
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins